Re: Episode 5
- Cats! They're confusing! Hahah, oh Yamato you're adorable sometimes.
- The cat pooped! Yaaaaaaaaaay! Well that was a hilarious way to start off the episode.
- Yay! Yamato has an adorable bad-tempered imouto.
- Ooh and she's a "reliable imouto" type! One of my absolute favorite character archetypes eeeeeever.
- "I bet you thought something weird just now." Heh.
- Unamused cat is unamused.
- Don't drop unamused cat.
- Bwhaha, it was obvious imouto would walk in on them, but I love that her conclusion is that Mei was attacking Yamato.
- Looks like Mei has her next BEFRIENDING target.
- Stupid fake friends just wanted Nagi for her nice house and delicious cookies. ;_;
- Kind of a half-assed reason to get Yamato out of the house, but who cares, it's an excuse to let Nagi and Mei interact. <3
!@&#^!@&#^&*!@&*# CUTENESS OVERLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAD! Mei's harem continues to grow!
Seriously that was ridiculously adorable, oh my god. This show is incredible.