Re: Episode 5
- 凸-chan love! ♥
- But Kumin is totally the best.
- Haha, I think Nana-chan might be the scariest person in this show. She's so good at manipulating Rikka.
- Shinka just hit Kumin. SHINKA MUST DIE!
- I can't get enough of Rikka and 凸-chan totally being on the same wavelength.
- Haha, Kumin sleep-dodges the chop. Why is Kumin so fantastic?
- Deko-chan is the top of her class. "Something is wrong with this world." XD
- Oh god this shrine scene is hilarious. Answer pencil fails.
- Swimsuits! Deko-chan is too cute, Rikka too. Kumin is totally boingboing. She beats Shinka Respect your senpai!
- Ahaha, Sanae is curling Rikka.
- Stop picking on Kumin. ;_; Evil Shinka.
- Why is Sanae so awesome?
- "Wanna go spy?" Mom is awesome. KyoAni moms always are.
- I feel you, Rikka. Math sucks.
- Awww. "Rikka is lonely" stuff. Poor Rikka.
- DIVINE EXCEED FREYA MAGNA! lol, way to not change your address, Yuuta.
- Awww. The "serious" stuff is predictable enough, but executed so well. Not that I'd expect any less.
- Bwhwhaha, Tooka is corrupting Yumeha. More please.
- Loving Rikka's ahoge.
- Oh god, Rikka's smile and V when she beats the class average by 2 ponts. ♥
- Lelouch arrives to deliver unto Rikka her new protocol code!
- !! An even better smile! My heart, oh god my heart. ::dies::
Wow. Kumin is still best girl, but Rikka's smiling face was just deadly. Really don't think I could ask for anything more from the show. It's basically perfect.