Re: Episode 2
- Yamato are you sure it was only for that stalker to go away? Are you really sure?
- Mei and Asami together. Please let them, be real friends. I really like Mei and Yamato as a couple, but I really like Asami as well. So, if we can have Mei and Yamato as a couple and Mei and Asami as real friends, it would be wonderful.
- I understand that Asami likes Yamato; he was really nice with her in the flashback.
- The last thing Asami said to Mei sure bothers her. At least, she was able to ask Yamato about it and not keeping it for herself for too long. But, she thinks he makes himself sound like a hypocrite.
- And now Mei is investigating.
- I really like Mei's reaction towards the girls who spoke badly about Asami. This is another step in the good direction.
- Itís nice that Asami learns that Mei did look out for her.
- Well, this time it is Nakanishi who look out for Asami, it was far from the best way he could have, but at least he look out for her.
- With the help of Mei, Nakanishi confesses to Asami.
- And he is going out with her. Another step in the good direction, since it will help for Asami and Mei to be real friends even who knows, maybe best friends.
- After all the kisses, the real one, the one with love, the one which tasted like fried chicken.
This show is definitely awesome.
Avatar: Katou Marika (Best character of 2012) from Mouretsu Pirates (Best series of 2012) (courtesy of Fudce)
Last edited by Damius : 11-04-2012 at 01:09 PM.