Re: Episode 4
- I think one reason I'm not going to like Gin scenes very much is that the whole gimmick with her is that Akito is oblivious to her feelings. And that requires him to act like a typical dumb protagonist, which totally ruins the appeal of his character as a much more levelheaded male MC than other harem shows get. So the less of that the better.
- Hole-chan! See what I mean? Compare this scene and the first scene. It's like the MC is a completely different character. I'll take this version thanks. That and I just like Ana more. Sexy sexy Ana.
- Haha she finally breaks character. And is totally mortified about it.
- Bathing! Akiko's body is best body. Time for more of the wonderfully detailed character art.
- I love how it's basically canon that Arashi is bisexual.
- And good for Akiko standing up to Ana. Too often anime girls just assume smaller breasts = losing. But Akiko > Ana and she knows it!
- Also can I say fuck yeah Oniai for realizing that you can have a broadcast-acceptable bathing scene without horrific beams of light or blinding steam?
- Oh wow. Yes, everyone rub themselves all over Ginbei please. This is the proper use of Ginbei!
- Sudden ending.
Mattaku, imouto wa saikou daze! ...Akiko has the best shirts.
Can we get an all-girls bath scene every episode please?