Like the last few episodes, we're just continuing from the latest stories.
- Starting off with Nazuna? Unusual! She's adorable but I feel a little lost not watching Yuno wake up.
- Miyako does a hundred situps first thing in the morning. She's dedicated.
- Haha, Nazuna painted herself into a delicious chicken-scented corner. Save her, Yuno-sama!
- Actually shouldn't she just ask Hiro?
- Haha, Yuno had the same thought.
- Down to the first floor, everyone! Let's ask mom and mom for help.
- Hiro can't stop herself from drawing Sae. =D God they're such a lovely married couple.
- Nazuna can't cook but she's got display down!
- Heh, Yuno is so easy to read. Just compliment her a little and she'll be so motivated. Especially if you call her -senpai.
- Haha she wrote the instructions on her apron. Every scene with Nazuna puts such a smile on my face. <3
- "The subject line is "Aaaaaaaaaaah".
- Hiro to the rescue again!
- Heh, of course mom knew all along.
- Bathing! Wait, hiding behind those cute legs is... NAZUNA! We begin with Nazuna waking up and end with Nazuna bathing. Yuno, did you give permission for this?
A week and a half after the previous segment.
- Haha, poor Nori. Nightmares, banging on her walls, phones ringing. She's being haunted by the poltergeist of Hidamari-sou! (...Ume-tentei?)
- Nori and Sae. Talk about an unusual combination. This is nice to see.
- Also, that ponytail. Nori you're adorable.
- Nori has nightmares about computer crashes and lack of backups. First world problems eh, Nori?
- It's a little hard to tell who is the senpai or not when Nori is around the other girls.
But oh Sae, you're a good senpai.
- HAHAAH oh god it turns into a battle between digital and analog. Nori is going to drag Hidamari-sou into the 21st century if it kills her!
- But man leave it to these two to get into a fight about dictionaries.
- Hah. Sae might be the mature one who apologized first, but NOri is able to claim maturity in other areas.
- "I don't feel like I'm talking to someone younger when I talk to you." Yeah, like I was saying. You can totally see the senpai-kouhai dynamic with the third years and second years, and even second years and Nazuna. But Nori really bucks the trend.
- "There's no noe to give you food, clean your room, or do your laundry." ...Actually, I have a feeling Hiro does all of those things for Sae, regularly.
- Yes! You better invite Chika-chan over again before this season ends.
- Oooooooooh! The morning after. Hiro is approaching. Sae, hide the evidence of your infidelity!
- Haha, Hiro is so
- A shower scene? In my Hidamari? Nori, you're breaking all the rules!
Also ohmygodohmygodohmygod, no Yuno bathing scene! I don't know if I can survive the coming week without my weekly dose of naked Yuno. ;_; It is nice to get the other girls (Hiro, Miyako and Sae need their turns!) but I'm going to need to rewatch the end of another episode before I can sleep soundly tonight.
, B part is about Hiro? Fuck yeah.
Goodnight, Hidamari Sketch. I don't know what I'll do on Sundays without you.