Re: Episode 7
- Liking the feel of this episode a lot better so far. And we meet the most human-like queerat yet, in Kuroumaru. Meanwhile, Squealer continues to be shifty as hell.
- Satoru starts to put all the pieces together. They can't trust the rats or the humans anymore.
- Hey everyone is reunited. I kept expecting Squealer to stab Satoru in the bck at any moment. But... not yet? I still don't trust him.
- ...Oh. Well that went better than expected. Kiroumaru helped them out. But but but... I still dont trust them! Or anyone in this show.
- Have I ever mentioned I'm not a big fan of narration coming from a n older protagonist? Something about it just annoys me.
Good episode, though. I definitely liked this better than 5-6.
And oh hey time skip coming up it looks like.