Re: Episode 6
- Chizuru's face when she hears girls talking about Haru's "girlfriend". Heh.
- ...I keep getting Asako from this and Asami from Sukinayo mixed up and can't remember which is which name.
- HAH! Chizuru thought it was Asako that Haru was into.
- And Chizuru gets sucked into this weird circle of friends before she even knows what's going on.
- Oh god. This is so awkward for her. XD Meanwhile, Shizuku is totally self-destructing.
- Bwhahah, I love the sound of HanaKana freaking out.
- And Asako is scared shitless.
- I'm rather glad Shizuku and Chizuru got to talk soon after that. Shizuku didn't really apologize, but did at least clarify that it's not Chizuru she's mad at.
- BWAHAHAHA! Holy shit, Chizuru snapped! And it was glorious.
The rest is about Haru and Shizuku. Normally I'd be kind of annoying when the brakes are thrown on a relationship after so much progress, but here it totally works as part of Shizuku's character. I think it's because she's so very honest about her feelings that I don't mind. That doesn't mean she understands her feelings, but she is pretty straightforward about how she thinks she feels.
Another thing I'm really loving is Asako's worries about whether Mitty trusts her or not. One of the best ways to add depth to a girl-meets-boy romance story is to make sure the girl and the boy have personal relationships outside of the romance. A great, cute, fun character like Asako being concerned about Shizuku provides that in spades.
Great episode. So far this is hanging in there as a potential import. Although the first disc comes out soon, so I guess if I import it, I'll have to start a month late.