Re: Episode 6
- Aww, Mei got a text from Nagi. But why is she trying to hide it? Must be Yamato's birthday coming up and they're working on a present together.
- Hah yep, Nagi si teaching Mei how to make a cake or whatnot.
- Cookies. Kobayashi-mama knows what you're up to!
- Megu-tan! Knew it was Kotobuki Minako. SO she'll be pleasant to listen to but I'm sooooooo not sure how I feel about this turn of events. "hot model/idol/actress moves into school and shakes things up!" is one of the laziest ways of prolonging the tension in a story. Oh well I guess it's the price you pay for getting the main couple together quickly. Though a good thing about this show is that it shouldn't take more than 2-3 episodes for Mei to BEFRIEND her.
- I wonder if she knows Yamato from before. She did hear whatshisname say Yamato's name, but it really seems like, say, they went to elementary school together and he forgot about her but she didn't forget about him.
- Uh, it looks like Mei saw most of that. So major kudos to both Yamato for brushing Megu off, and Mei for not misinterpreting it.
- Or maybe Mei didn't see it? Even though she was staning like 10 feet away. >_> Whatever, they still didn't make a big deal out of it. Though I think Yamato kinda wants Mei to, heh.
- Megu switches gears to a "nice girl" attack.
- Wow Asami are you braindead? Way to not consider Mei's feelings. Why not show Megu around yourself?
- Progress in baking for Mei = you can break it with a hammer? >_>
- Poor Mei. She's developed a lot as a person, but this photo shoot is a bit more than her self-confidence can take.