Re: Episode 5
- How exactly does one sword swing manage to hit Hakuei in her cheek, shoulder, hair and clothing by her left breast, and thigh? That makes no sense at all.
- Grandma is dead.
- I really like Hakuei. Ryosai is a boring as hell one-dimensional antagonist, but oh well.
- Haha holy shit, Hakuen henshin! Into much less clothing.
- And she's totally awesome. Even after she's run out of magical power.
- Aladdin saves the day of course, but, wow, he totally just killed people. Thank goodness, I couldn't yet tell if he would actually kill or if he would always be trying to use non-lethal means no matter how inappropriate that was for the situation.
- ...Wait, bare nipples are okay for prime time anime if they're blue? But we need giant light beams in fanservice anime airing at 2am? I DON'T UNDERSTAND.
- Oppaimon ♥ Hakuei! I'm not to into blue chicks but hey, I'll totally allow it.
Better than most of the episodes to far. Lacked Morgiana, but it had Hakuei! I also like Aladdin a lot more when he's being serious than the chibi gag stuff in the first episode or two.
And next week should have a lot of Morgiana to make up for her recent absence. =D