Re: Episode 6
- Takuya, dude, don't vomit blood on your cute imouto and then not clean it off. I don't care if you're dying, that's dirty.
- I like Komari's seiyuu way better when she's being goofy and talking about SHIAWASE SUPAIRARUs. I don't buy it as much when she's being gloomy and crying.
- Congratulations, Takuya, you warped your imouto's sense of reality.
- Rin and Yuiko to save the day!
- Erm now Komari regresses to her little girl personality and thinks Riki is her onii-chan. Yeah jeeze, all the serious material in this arc really does feel like it's just kinda awkwardly parodying Key cliches.
- Huh, so this is a recurring thing for her. I guess that's a little different.
- Umbrella behind Riki after he leaves the screen. I can't tell if someone is there. Maybe it's nothing. Well, one of the remaining girls is white umbrella girl. I don't see what she would be doing there though.
- Go go Rin! I don't know what you plan to do but I really hope you're part of the solution. Your relationship wth Komari has been one of the best elements of the show so far.
- Rin is doing something. Kud! Haruka! Some girl!
- Awwwwwwwwww. Rin you're so adorable. Such a good girl.
- Awwwwwwwwwwwwww. Okay, I cried when Rin finally called Komari "Komari-chan" and ran over to hug her. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. <3
Alright, so that... uh, wasn't a very good story to be honest but I'm still really digging the show's atmosphere, and oh my god Rin. <3 <3 <3
Now, Fuuko's arc, this sure as hell was not. This was more like a quick, somewhat odd-tasting appetizer before what I hope is a much better main course. Because happy Komari is back. Rin has opened up to her. The Little Busters are all really really great people.
Even if this was kinda lame plot-wise, I still feel like we're on the right track and picking up speed. Looking forward to what comes next.