A Monday Hidamari is fine too.
This is actually the first episode this season that's taken place before one of the previous episodes. S4-05B was September 28th, so this is three days prior.
- Ume-tentei is tired.
- Yuno is tired too.
- Yuno does an awkward-looking look-back because SHAFT. Wouldn't have it any other way.
- Funny face Yuno. And an unusual camera angle on Yoshinoya-sensei. We don't see that side of the classroom often.
- Hands are free! Hooray for hands!
- Miyako remembers every day of her life. Scary.
- Cute Yuno legs.
- Ahahahaha, sneering Yuno. And Miyako so cheerfully telling her it's wrong.
- Short is justice, Yuno.
- Oooh, Yuno's sketch of herself is quite nice.
- Haha, Miyako can mess with people with such a straight face.
"Didn't I ever tell you? Yuno, you're cute." YES
- And Yuno lets her feelings erupt forth in repsonse. =D
- But huh, interesting reaction, or lack thereof, from Miyako.
- Or rather, a reaction we don't see... but Nakayama and Mami do, and it's apparently a look of pure joy. Holy shit, this episode is amazing.
- AND THEN YUNO PROPOSES THEY SLEEP TOGETHER!
- AND THEN THEY BATHE TOGETHER!
::pauses video:: Heart... about... to explode...
- AND THEN YUNO GETS MIYAKO ALL FLUSTERED!
::struggling to breathe:: Wooooow, nothing ever fazes Miyako, but Yuno just has her sooo
out of sorts right now. FFFFFFFFffffffffffffffffffffffffffhooooooooly shit. ::passes out::
The day after Sae cheats on Hiro with Nori.
- A slightly younger Hiro. My god. <3
- Look what you did, Sae. Hiro was so shaken up at seeing Nori in your room that she's getting all philosophical.
- And to make it worse you raise the possibility that you won't be with Hiro in college. ;_;
- But it's great to see a fretting, needy Sae. She's always trying to hard to put up a good attitude with her kouhai, but when she's alone with Hiro she can act a little spoiled. So cute.
- Hiro isn't finishing her meals. She MUST be sick!
- Miyako is going to need a nurse if she keeps commenting on Hiro's weight.
- ::gasps:: Hiro in bed with Yoshinoya-sensei. Don't let Sae see you.
- Yay, it's a "Yoshinoya-sensei gets to act like a teacher" moment. These are fantastic.
- "Do you really want to be a teacher, or do you just want to stay here?" She wants to stay here. Forever. With Nori and Nazuna and Yuno and Miyako and... Sae.
- Man. Yoshi nailed it. Love you soo much.
- Hiro is sad. I'm crying. ;_; For her, for the idea of any of these girls graduating, for the possibility that this could be the last season of Hidamari. I'm not ready to let go. ;_;
- Then Yoshinoya-sensei interrupts on sad time, but it's really cute that she worries she was too blunt. Awww.
- Now everyone is chipping in for Hiro! Even Miyako wants to help with cooking (and not just to sneak a few bites!).
- Heh, I love the difference in reaction from Nazuna (panic!) and Nori (total calm).
- The kouhai do their thing, but in the end it's Sae who needs to nurse Hiro's heart.
This moment. This moment! Sae consoling Hiro, Hiro voicing her fears, promises that they'll stay the same and never leave each other, Hiro's arms clinging desperately to Sae's back. This episode is KILLING ME. Holy shit. And daaaamn, Hiro always looks gorgeous with her hair down.
Between the blatant YunoMiya shipping and ohmygod Hiro-saaaaaaaaan this was absolutely one of the best episodes ever of one of the best shows ever.
I'm just... wow. Seriously. Blown away to say the least.
(Chronology spreadsheet updated!