It's now up: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/anncast/2012-11-16
As expected, pretty solid podcast. Things that was interesting to me:
- BD sales @ TRSI not over 50% off threshold
- Serial Experiments Lain, Hellsing Ultimate, and Black Lagoon selling well @ TRSI
- Shift to more of a 50/50 male/female demographic
- That "lock & key" title could potentially be announced in the near future
- It's probably a no to the French dub on The Rose of Versailles
The fact that Shawne didn't completely rule out Blu-ray in the future could be a good sign. I guess it's a wait and see (especially if costs come down).