Re: Episode 7
- HanaKana-iinchou is doing her best! She also finds out that Haru got rejected by Shizuku.
- But hahaha Asako, she's not about to let HanaKana-iinchou step in. Man, Asako cares so much about her Mitty, and it's really adorable. It's a complicated relationship, because the things that Asako finds hardest to deal with about Shizuku are also the things she finds most attractive and reassuring.
- Haru's old caretaker being a scientist or doctor or whatever provides a decent explanation for why he's so advanced in his studies.
- Heh. This is a very Haru-like confession.
- "I have a cock. It's atrocious." O_O
- Haru is bad at love. Asako is good at crushing his hopes.
- Operation get a good culture festival booth spot: Failed. I like how freely Shizuku went along with the idea for making money though.
- HanaKana-iinchou you're much too sweet a girl for your own good.
Mitty, you're too cute when you're flustered. <3