Re: Episode 8
- Two years in the future, everyone is gay! Except Saki obviously still loves Shu because ANIME. Oh well, if Saki and Maria were a serious couple, I'm absolutely certain this show would find a way to kill Maria as painfully as possible, so it's probably for the best that this won't last.
- Eargh, the art is pretty bad. They obviously haven't gotten used to the new designs yet. I hope they settle into it by next week.
- lol Shun nipple.
- Damnit Saki, let Shun make out with Satoru. You have a perfectly nice sexy Maria to have sex with. Sigh.
- Other boy (the one with no personality who has done nothing do far) is all by himself. Poor other boy. He'll just have to make out with his paintings.
- At least we get a very very nice yuri scene, even if it won't last. Seems legit, though. Or, within the context of what the jello dog library said. Letting their puberty hormones loose by pairing them off. So I guess Saki is for all intents and purposes bi at the moment.
- Saki's hair is really pretty. Just throwing that out there.
- Shun and Satoru break up. Yeah these new relationships aren't going to last long.
- Heh, Maria just floating around the classroom amuses me.
- Hahahaha, I don't think it was your levitation that masked guy was impressed by, Maria. Not with the angle he had anyway.
Shun is going to be "rehabilitated". No doubt we'll be seeing him again though.
Now excuse me while I go rewatch that Saki/Maria scene.