Re: Episode 7
- Masato vs Rin! Masato never had a chance. Masato is "Trash"!
- Recruitment needed. Everyone instinctively looks at the protagonist.
- Aww, good try, Rin. You were almost able to greet Haruka by yourself.
- ...You know, Haruka could play "guess who" by covering her own eyes, given golden eyes in the OP.
- Member get! I'm sure Yuiko approves.
- Heh, she jumps right on the Trash bandwagon.
- She's skilled, sort of. In useless ways.
- She's also a serial detention avoider. I guess her arc is going to be something about a troubled home life and how it makes her act out in school.
- WAFUUUUUUU! More of the cutest Engrish-tan.
- And there's Kanata. That was the name. Couldn't remember. Also nobody seems to comment on the fact that she looks exactly like Haruka? Surely that's not intended as mere coincidence.
- Haruka is in the maintenance committee? Does not fit her image, heh. And lol when I heard someone doing woodwork, I expected to see Fuuko with a wooden star...
- Fuck yeah Riki, you go tell Kanata off.
- Awww, Rin chips in to pay Haruka's bail.
- And Haruka joins the Little Busters!
- Haha, Kyousuke is so easily swayed.
- XD Rin and Haruka find something to bond over. Abusing Masato.
Maaaaan that was awesome. I wonder if I'm always going to like the slice of life stuff better than the drama in this show.
MISSION START NANO DESU!