Re: Episode 7
- Sinbad gets robbed. Clothes included.
- Everybody has arrived in Balbaad.
- They just can't go yet. The Fog Troupe is in the way.
- So it turns out that the Fog Troupe is playing the role of Robin Hood.
- The Fog Troupe attacks. With hallucinations and other foggy stuffs.
- The leader of the gang is, Alibaba? What's going on here?
And now the story resumes where Aladdin and Alibaba meet up once again, and this time as enemies for some reason. It seems like the rich guys in town are the ones up to no good, and my gut tells me that Jafar may be the main reason behind all this tension between the rich and poor (then again, basing it off the Disney movie probably has no substance to it). The next episode will see where the bond between Aladdin and Alibaba stands considering that Aladdin is just someone who wants to see the world and everybody getting together, while Alibaba has gone over to the opposite side for some reason.
Avatar: Kuroyukihime of Accel World
It's time to graduate from here. But there's still some business left.
The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!