● Yuno x Miyako
● Hiro x Sae
● Nazuna x Nori
October 11, 30
Not listed as 11 to
30 this time but separately. This is a few days after Yuno's date with Arisawa-senpai.
- Yoshinoya/Mami maid eyecatch!
- Heh. I'm surprised Yoshinoya actually counted accurately. I thought she asked them to close their eyes so she could claim hers got all the votes.
- Haunted House time! Just saw one in Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun earlier today.
- Udon art! Oh Nazuna, you try so hard to get on the artist's wavelength. A little too hard sometimes.
- Nori's class will put on a rather unique Romeo and Juliet. Meanwhile, Nazina fantasizes about Nori as Juliet... SO GAY <3
- Miyako. Ponytail. ::hyperventilates::
- Ahahaha, oh Asumin, that scream when Yuno sees the "blood" was amazing. Also, Yuno helping Miyako undress. <3
A few days later, it's time for the festival.
- Heh. Yuno wants extra copies of the pamphlet with her art on it. Awww.
- Mami again! This has to be the most Mami in one episode.
- And now Udon Cafe girls. Tell us more about them!
- Or not. Balloon Cafe is next. Miyako finds eternal love.
- Ahaha now for the play. Nori is playing a cow! And blushing adorably
- Oh god. Yuno is getting addicted to feeding Miyako.
...And her girlfriend?
- Aww, gone so soon. ;_;
- Haunted house time for Nori, Nazuna, Hiro, and Sae.
- Hahhaha Nazuna snapped three feet past the door.
oh wow. Nori just pulled a Sayaka!
- XD I knew Miyako would be in the box. Awesome.
- Even Yuno's parents came. And screamed.
- Holy shit Yoshinoya just hit a new plane of sexiness. Wow.
- Arisawa and her girlfriend finish the haunted house but don't see Yuno. I hope they meet her before the end.
- They left. ;_; Awwww...
- Folk dance. Nazuna x Nori yessssss.
- And of course Miya x Yuno!
Next week, Landlady abducts Nazuna!
] So far we've had 3 stories from before Yuno's first year, 41 during her first year, and 33 in her second year.