Re: Episode 8
- They finally meet again, but under not-so-ideal circumstances.
- Mor is sure strong to carry Alibaba back without breaking a sweat.
- And so, Alibaba's history with Cassim is explained.
- Alibaba once lived in the slums, but with a loving mother.
- Cassim had an abusive father, but was soon adopted by Alibaba's mother.
- The king was in love with Alibaba's mother. That explains why he was raised in the palace.
- After so many years, they met again over some booze.
- And the palace was burned to a crisp. It's Cassim who did it.
This episode is all about Alibaba's backstory, and it was quite a nice one at that. Alibaba went from rags to riches thanks to his mother who knew that kindness will someday be repaid. And while Alibaba was always the kind to look out for his friends, apparently Cassim sees things in a much different light as the burning of the palace was payback for removing the slums in the city, something that Alibaba was powerless to stop seeing how he was confined to the palace. Now that the air is cleared about why Alibaba and Cassim are working as bandits, the next episode should really be something now that there is a much bigger problem going on, and nobody really knows what it is. The only lead is the Kou Kingdom currency.
Avatar: Akari Mizunashi and Alicia Florence of Aria, Courtesy of Fudce/Jun Kuga
It's time to graduate from here. But there's still some business left.
The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!