Re: Episode 6
- Time to trap those Saunders tanks using the radio as misdirection.
- Kay has finally figured it out. And she prefers to have a fair fight.
- Two tanks are down with Saunders chasing.
- Up the hill for a risky one-shot win.
- And Ooarai wins! Their snipe hits Kay just a moment before Miho's tank bites the dust.
- Way to dampen the mood. Mako's grandmother is in the hospital. Maho was generous to lend her their chopper.
While Saunders is quite a strong opponent, it seems like they rely on their numbers and tricks too much and when their trump card was snuffed out, pretty much only Kay knew what to do. Not exactly the most organized academy out there, as they pretty much thought that the only way to command the tanks was through the radio. But with Kay in charge, at least they were not as disorganized as they could have been, and she prefers to do things the honorable way. Pretty nice episode overall to see how far this ragtag bunch using skeletons from the closet have come. Now, there is Mako's grandmother, and then there is Anzio coming up where Anchovy makes her debut.
Avatar: Akari Mizunashi and Alicia Florence of Aria, Courtesy of Fudce/Jun Kuga
It's time to graduate from here. But there's still some business left.
The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!