- Shinka is totally gung-ho about the club now. Isshiki seems to nail why. Somehow, this makes her far mroe troublesome.
- Meanwhile, a romantically self-conscious Rikka...
- Flash mob? Are you really Shinka? How bad did quitting cheerleading mess with your head?
- Haha so that's what Sanae was doing. Synching up with her master.
- Her poor confused master. ;_;
- Bwhahaha, nobody believes that Yuuta didn't do something naughty with Rikka.
- Oh god Touka. "I better watch out around you." And she's so flexible...
- Touka's reaction to Yuuta saying she should just talk to Rikka is rather telling. It's like she never considered it. And then she refuses with her typical deadpan bluntness.
- Rikka is trying to eat her tomatoes, gasp.
- Sleeping Kumin-senpai. Angelic! <3
- ...Given how (not) perceptive Kumin is about Rikka clearly falling in love, heh, good luck, Isshiki.
- Heh! Sanae goes from uberchuu2 to helpful tutor and back. She can flip personalities effortlessly.
- "Oh, he was in the club too." Heh, well, at least Kumin remembers you, Isshiki. Sometimes I love the casual disregard Shinka has for other human beings.
- Mjollnir Hammer & Jaoushingan vs Dark Flame Master!
- Oh man, she's actually getting self-conscious while in character. So cute...
- DARK FLAME MASTER CHOP! DFM wins. Jaoushingan is no match.
- Shinka is the only one with an emotional IQ apparently. Although I kinda wonder if Sanae, of all people, just realized what is going on...
- GAHHHHHHH bashful Rikka, my heart really can't take much more of this.
- Okay I see great things in Shinka's future as a character, if she becomes Cupid for Yuuta and Rikka. The interest she's showing in Rikka implies she'll be fulfilling that role. It'll be a perfect way to strengthen her relationship even more with the group. And for damn
sure it's a better use of her than as the doomed member of a stupid forced love triangle. Shinka hs never once felt anything for Yuuta, and that's been one of the best things about her. She could just be herself, not "girl who pines for the protagonist".
- Oh yeah definitely cupid.
oh god that Rikka laugh. THat awkward, overdone, trying-to-hide-her-shock-and-embarrassment Rikka laugh.
- LOVE BUTTERFLIES!
- Oh man. Shinka is being remarkably patient.
Again, goes to show how thoroughly she's accepted this group of weirdos.
- So now the natural pairings split off to work on the culture festival. =D
- Cupid Shinka tries her best! Keep it up, Cupid Shinka!
- I think she's tapping out that reservoir of patience now.
- Heh. Kumin evaluates everything against how well it would serve as a napping place. But don't nap on the roof, Kumin. It's dangerous.
- ...Told you it was dangerous! Even when awake. Maaaaan you knew she would slip as soon as she stood up, but that was tense as hell anyway. The way she slid, the look on her face, gah. ::shivers::
- And the Yuuta saves her! Go go Yuuta! Well, he does have a lot of practice at helping her get onto lower floor balconies.
~ what a great ending. Man, she very nearly told him she loved him. It was so close.
But nothing can stop it now. Soooooooo can not wait for it to happen.