● Yuno x Miyako
● Hiro x Sae
● Nazuna x Nori
I really like all three images this week.
A week after the culture festival.
- Love and Peace! Washpan. Tomatoes. Yuno, you have strange dreams.
- Double Yunocchi! Landlady comes bearing gifts.
- Landlady pets Miyako. =D
- Haha, Landlady says she doesn't play board games because she's too old. But Landlady totally just wanted someone to play with but couldn't admit it. And who better than the girls of Hidamari-sou? The six most wonderful people in the world.
- They're not just playing a game. They're being artists!
- Now Landlady is sleeping in Sae's room. Damn Sae, your room gets around. Nori has slept there, Yuno has slept there, Landlady has slept there, no doubt Hiro has slept there many times. What about Miyako and Nazuna?
- Jeeeeeze Miyako is too talented. She creates a perfect scale model of Hidamari-sou in no time.
- Hahah, Miya-chan pulls a Ume-tentei.
- PRIME MINISTER MIYAKO. OHMYGOD I WOULD MOVE TO JAPAN SO FUCKING FAST HOLY SHIT.
- I was just about to ask what Nazuna's dream job is, but she doesn't have one. That's very Nazuna-like.
- "Whoever lands on this square has to massage the person sitting to the left until her next turn." Gee, what a shock that Nazuna is on Nori's left at the moment. She's going to be so heartbroken if Nori doesn't land on that. =D
- Finally time to pla--EAT! The Miyako requries fuel.
- Nazuna vs miso soup.
- Hiro's body warmth. It's delicious.
- Tofu soup!
- Now it's time to play for real! Landlady kidnaps Nazuna like in the preview last time. Team "regular". ...Well, one of the two maybe.
- Nostalgia time. Jizou statues! Breast enhancement! Landlady completely ignoring subtlety...
- $1,000 crab. $1,000 bath. Life is expensive! Miyako is poor enough already! ;_;
- Sae-nyan! Hahaha she's the perfect person to have land on that one.
- Chikaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Muahaha, Nori and the Landlady totally throw Sae under the bus, and it's glorious =D Oh god, that was hands down one of the single funniest gags of the entire franchise. Chika was craaaaaaacking up almost as much as I was.
- More throwbacks. Aomushi-kun!
- Landlady gets a lap pillow from Nazuna. =D
- Eeryone gets their jobs! Oh god the outfits are divine
. Best-selling author Yuno! I died. And looool Prime Minister Nazuna and Freeter Nori. Do something about unemployment, Nazuna!
- Heh, Landlady cannot survive Yuno's youthful innocence sparkles.
- 20 (thousand) questions for the Landlady! But she maintains the elegant secrecy of an adult...
- Olive! I wish they'd go back. Speaking of twins...
- Heh, Hiro becomes Sae's financial planner.
- The winner is announced. Nori! I figured she'd win.
- "Nori was a freeter, why did she get more money than the Prime Minister?" Heh.
- Awwww... each pair looks to the future in their own way. Nori and Nazuna plan to make new memories together like their senpai have. Yuno and Miyako look forward to future generations at Hidamari-sou. Sae and Hiro look towards their exams.
- Nori and Nazuna on the bed together. =D
- NAKED BATHING YUNO TI-- damn, short. But sweet.
If Nori weren't so perfect I'd totally start shipping Landlady x Nazuna.
] Just a few episodes left, and we move into December next time. We're lined up quite well for a Chirstmas finale!
Which would also mean a few months would be left before Hiro and Sae graduate... Season five when!?