Re: Episode 7
- The girls look quite nice in their casual clothes.
- Holy crap chill out grandma. Poor Mako.
- Hana carries Mako with no problem. Saori can't do it. Hana is the super strong Mugi ojou-sama of the group.
- Ahhhhh, we finally find out about Miho's tank trauma. She didn't almost die - but she left her tank to save someone else who was drowning, and lost in the process. The trauma really goes back to her overbearing family.
- Hahah, Yukari has it so bad for Miho. =D
- Their next match is against... Pizza Tanks! Do they do delivery in tanks?
- Practice. First years can barely lift the rounds.
- Lose weight! Improve blood pressure! Tanks, the miracle cure!
- Miporin is under attack! An avalanche of questions. But her teammates step in to cover mechanics, paperwork, driving, and love.
- Hah, maybe Mako won't be of much help with steering anyway. Her teachings boil down to RTFM.
- "Hey guys we should have more tanks lying around somewhere." >_>
- lol at the explanation for the school ships.
- Tank get! Looks likc a piece of crap but I'm sure the mysterious vehicle club will have it ready to go in no time.
- Saori and the first years are lost in the bowels of an enormous friggin' ship.
- Hana doesn't afraid of anything. Yukari takes advantage of the dark to get her hands on Miho at the first opportunity.
- Haha, Yukari's ringtone nearly killed Mako.
- Saori harem get!
- Wait how the heck are they going to get that tank out of there?
- So many girls bathing!
- Eyes. All over naked Miho. =D
Daaaaaaaaaaamnit. End of this episode = why this show should be two cour. ;_; I was holding out some hope that they'd have a full battle with Anzio, and leave the showdown with Maho until a sequel, but considering they just blew through that, I suppose they'll wrap it up this season. Though I still expect a sequel!