● Yuno x Miyako
● Hiro x Sae
● Nazuna x Nori
Onwards, to December!
- Nori steals the first step in the new snow.
- I kinda want to meet Miyako's big brother. What kind of person could he be...
- Ahahahaha, Yuno in that coat. XD
- Yoshinoya looks really
nice in that kimono.
- Ooh, eyecatch summarizing some of the recent OP images I've been capping.
- Educational snowball fights!
- Yes, Norisuke. You were "studying".
- Hip hoppin' Miyako!
- Hahaha, the girls are mortified that they're playing while Nori is being so diligent. Or at least talking about being diligent.
- HAH, yes, Nazuna wanted to study. With mittens on.
- Poor Sae. She gets herself all embarrassed for nothing.
- And Miyako has poetry for it. Miyako needs to do poetry more often.
- Nazuna worrying about whether she's bothing Nori, hnnnnnnnnnngh~
- Kotatsu nap school! That would have made school so much better.
- And naked tanka time. <3
Already halfway through December, maybe Christmas won't be the final episode after all.
- Chika is coming!
- Chika is here! CHIKAAAAAAAA!!!
- Aww... Sae is worried about stealing resources from Chika. Chika is worried about Sae stifling dreams for her sake. They love each other so much.
- Haha, everyone already had a party set up for Chika.
- I could watch Hiro eat hot food all day.
- Oh silly Chika, Sae has not onlty been on dates, she's already married!
- Heh I love how Hiro reacts when Sae says she's dated guys. You're fooling no one. =D
- More talk of parting ways and graduating. Stop making me tear up. ;_; And that bittersweet look on Yuno's face is more than I can take.
- But Miyako always knows how to lighten the mood.
And that sweet sisterly scene at the end. Oh god this show knows how to cleanse the spirit like almost nothing else. It just makes me feel so, so good.
] So next time is Christmas, meaning the last episode might be new years? Or is it 13? Just realized I don't think we know yet... I'm seeing 12 on various schedules though.
In any event there's absolutely positively no chance Hiro and Sae graduate this season. That will not be something this series does without at least a few episodes of detailed, heavily emotional buildup of the days leading up to it.
Season 5! Season 5!