Time to watch a Christmas episode on (almost) Christmas. Fitting.
● Yuno x Miyako
● Hiro x Sae THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN
● Nazuna x Nori
Skipping ahead a week.
- Haha, an igloo is exactly what I saw too, Miya-chan.
- Visiting Yoshinoya again, awesome.
- ...They have to sign a non-disclosure agreement before entering. >_>
- Mami and Nakayama in aprons~
- Oh my god young Yoshinoya.
- ""Most likely to get married early." lol Yoshinoya.
- Hahah that alarm clock.
- Shaft really didn't draw in that many books. I was expecting Suruga's room!
- ACCEPT HER SOUL!
- Oh now there's more books.
- Hahaha the girls freak out when they think Yoshinoya is married. But of course it's just her brother.
- XD He doesn't actually believe she's a teacher.
- Car to the rescue. And the books multiplied again.
- Awwwwwwwww Yoshinoya is worried about them. And her brother is a really nice guy.
- Now to wrap things up in Hiro's room, of course.
- Miyako has the right idea. Don't worry about the future. You have Yuno anyway!
Christmas Eve! So New Years for the finale I guess.
- Uh oh. It's going to be another incredibly melancholy Natsume episode isn't it? Her stories always make me as sad as much as they makes me smile...
- Heh, and her tsuntsun kicks in right away.
, I want to cheer her on sooooo damn badly
but I just can't
. ;_; Hidamari Sketch why do you do this to me? Can we just clone Sae?
- Ah nice, Yuno is hosting the party. And Miyako has a death wish.
- Embarrassed Yuno is adorable Yuno. But all Yunos are adorable Yunos.
- Natsume arrives! Her shyness makes my heart skip many beats. Oh I love her so.
- Oh man Nori and Nazuna cutting the cake together was totally practice for their wedding.
- And nice save, Natsume.
- Natsume has been infected with Hidamaritis! I'm sorry, Natsume. It's terminal. You can never have a negative outlook on life again afater experiencing Hidamari-sou.
- Doing a Secret Santa with chocobananas...
- More gift exchanges and hahahahaha I think Hiro is happiest. CHEESECAKE!
- Well the whole party was just the most goddamned heartwarming thing ever. Holy crap.
- And then the walk back to the station with Sae. I've got goosebumps watching this. They're both so shy when Sae's novels are brought up, awwwwww
- WHAT THE HELL THIS IS THE CUTEST THING EVER OMG E@JV*!@HEI!@KUHE(
- ::wakes up because the episode is still going::
- Jingle bells, jingle bells, naked Yuno all the way~
One more left. New years. [Chronology spreadsheet
.] Which leaves months
of material for a fifth season!
No doubt, Hidamari confirmed for best show of Fall, hands down. Goddamnit this series. It makes me feel good in places I didn't know I had. Ume-tentei and Shaft have put together quite simply the most pleasant world this side of Neo Venezia.