Time for more Sawashiro Miyuki voice sex.
- Aw, the quality isn't horrible
but it's not great either. I guess there's no good source, at least not this soon, for these episodes. Oh well it's on the watchable end of the spectrum. Just too bad CR didn't get this (or Nekomonagatri) but at least they have Saki and GirlPan.
- Taichi asks Iori to go out with him, and she says no. Uh, ok. Also, did he just hear her thoughts? I wonder if that's the plot device of this arc.
- Okay, sort of. A person's thoughts are, at random, transmitted to one or more of the others, also chosen at random. The transmitter knows who got it, but the receivers don't know who else
- They all kinda know the drill by now.
- Having just rewatched Saki, all I can hear from Itou Shizuka's Fujishima is Takei Hisa.
- And she's awesome as usual.
- Annnnnnnd then shit starts hitting the fan. Stupid Aoki brings up love and everything completely goes to shit after that.
- Oh, damn, nicely played. The last mental transmission of the scene is unknown to everyone - including us - except Iori and Inaba.
- Adorable imouto chocolate is best chocolate. <3
- Inaban is so goddamned adorable. The look on her face when she wants Taichi to keep telling her how awesome she is. SO CUTE. She's also taking this whole new phenomenon a lot better than some of the last one, and better than Iori for sure.
- All that said, I still feel like her character has lost a little something, slightly, when she started getting deredere for Taichi. Oh well she's still so awesome that it doesn't matter much.
Aoki being set up as hero of the arc? I lol'd at the show outright stating that he's the most useless character though.
Very good episode. Definitely on the better side of what the show has to offer.