- And we begin with Iori crushing some poor boy's heart.
- Then after the OP, being cold as ice to the girl who likes said boy. Well this arc isn't going to be good for Iori's reputation.
- Especially when she follows up by being pretty terrible to a girl who was trying to back her up.
- She's really given up. Just completely given up on doing anything about this, and just rolls with it, no matter how depressed it make sher.
- Inaban on the other hand is just looooove love love. Love the faces she makes when Taichi presse her to admit she doesn't really want the club to disband.
- Hahah that fist pump and smirk. Gah why is she so fantastic?
- More imouto! Taichi tries to act all mature. Imouto destroys him.
- ...Taichi, you're getting pretty full of yourself as a chick magnet, aren't you? That or you have been watching too much anime.
- HAHAHAHAHA his brocon is broadcast to everyone but Iori. Oh god, that was brilliant.
- Heh, Aoki's lucky day. Yui expresses interest in him and he hears it.
- Uh oh. Yui is all gung ho about helping Iori. Inaba is right, this is going to end badly for Yui. Iori, that walking emotional WMD, is going to destroy her.
- ...Yeah, Yui you really should have listened to Inaban. You're pulling a protagonist without being the protagonist, and that's going to fail miserably.
- And so it does.
- But Yui bouncesback pretty well when confronted by Heartseed/Balloon Vine (so apparently they're the same thing, take your pick). Good on her.
- Hahah maaaan she just goes off on Taichi. Oh how the tables have turned.
And then Iori just goes off on Inaban at the end, wow. She has a point, of course. Inaba says "date Taichi!" then when she does Inaban says "I love him too!" and then when Iori rejects Taichi it's "How could you do that?". It's not really fair taken as a whole, although Inaban didn't have a lot of options at each individual step so it looks worse than it really was.
Another very good episode, although having every character imaginable have the same "You're not the person we know!" conversation with Iori felt a bit awkward/forced.
Rina still wins this arc though.