Re: Episode 2
So I'm gonna see if I can watch Tamakoma on Wednesdays each week. This probably won't last bt it's worth a shot.
- Tamako in the morning. Hair down? Glasses? ::dies::
- Hahahah, Dera has this marvelous "suave" look on his face.
- This OP is such a visual treat. My eyes barely know where to look.
- Heart mochi!
- I like how everyone has pretty much accepted Dera's presence already. Except Anko, anyway.
- Midori! Suddenly she gets approached by the mirror image of Ui.
- Kanna drew up blueprints for her chocolate. Also she's awesome.
- Midori is popular with both girls and guys and gets lots of chocolate - but is still single. Tamako and Kanna teasing her is adorable.
- Midori wants to know who Tamako is giving chocolate to...
- Tamako is not satisfied with the lack fo Valentine's decorations.
- Heh, Tamako and Mochizou have a string phone set up for clandestine communications. ...They don't own normal cellphones?
- Tamako bonk. Nice throw. Has to be pretty difficult to throw a paper cup across the street with that much accuracy, even if we see them weigh it down with some kind of putty first.
- Haha. Tamako's proposal goes over well except with her dad. I love her reaction after her hears her call him bald.
- Tamako loves Midori's hair. Kanna loves finding split ends. More of those three please.
- Usagi Tamako!
- Heh, Tamako's dad is in Valentine's hell.
- Shopping district commercial filming time. It's a little weird seeing Tamako get so nervous here and at the meeting, because she's normally the most friendly, outgoing girl ever. I'm not sure I get the switch, though it's amusing to watch her failure, and Midori giggling at her.
- Midori's grandpa is kinda cool.
- Everybody Loves Somebody, this show's motto.
- Kanna sneezed on Dera too. He's on his way to a harem now isn't he? Also, uh, she was decidedly nonplussed despite seeing him for the first time.
- Oh man. I didn't think they would, but it looks like they really are going there with Midori, at least tentatively. I would really really realllllllllly like to get super excited about that, but I'm certain getting my hopes up at all would just result in crushing, brutal, bottomless, hopeless, infinite disappointment, sorrow, darkness, and paaaaaaaaain.
- But back to hilarity, haha, poor Tamako's dad. XD I thought Tamako was going to be all like "Dad that's great!" but instead she starts cracking up in the cutest imaginable way. HAH.
- The bird... can... haha wow that's pretty handy.
- "Anyone can love anyone they want." You're such a good girl, Kanna. ;_;
- Heh I need more of Midori teasing Tamako.
Goddamn this show is good. The first episode was great, but this episode definitely sold me on the whole thing. Well, certain misgivings aside.