Re: Episode 1
- It's a vision from the future, or something like that.
- Grandfather sure likes to be holed up doing research.
- It's onto school. A boy is stuck in a tree trying to put a lost bird back. Akane was no help, either.
- An explosion at the house, and Akane and Momo hurry back.
- Grandfather is not dead yet. His soul is transferred into a ferret plush.
- An Alone alien attacks, and Aoi is caught in the line of fire.
- In comes the key to the rescue, and Akane transforms into a magical girl.
Solid first episode, and this looks like it could be something quite great. And while hot pants are supposed to be the rage about this show, so far it hasn't gotten to that point. There is Akane with her typical school uniform, Momo in her tracksuit, and Aoi in an semi-elegant dress. And Akane transformed looks really nice as well. Let's see what happens now that the aliens have attacked.
Avatar: Kuroyukihime of Accel World
It's time to graduate from here. But there's still some business left.
The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!