- Meganekko tiiiiiiiiime! Nice catch, or at least nice attempt. Dera needs to go on a diet.
- Class assignment changes. Of course Midori is the odd one out. ;_:
- Shiori is in Tamako and Kanna's class. She's so cold. Befriend her, stat!
- Thumbs up.
- I love when Tamako temporarily freezes up. That can result in very awkward scenes in other shows, but she recovers prety quickly so the painful moments don't happen.
- Hhahaha Kanna's introduction is the best introduction. "I love right angles. I'm interested in wooden beams. I want to fix the locker behind me." XD
- Shiori continues to give Tamako the cold shoulder. ;_; How can you do that? Tamako is so lovable.
- Failed attempt to catch fat bird #2. Ganbatte, Shiori.
- "How are you talking? You're a bird." I think this is what passes for "flustered" for Shiori.
- GJ Dera. He serves as a useful vehicle for delivering Shiori to Tamako for some befriending.
- Hahaha awwwww, Tamako is so
adorably nervous around Shiori. That or she wants to become friends so intensely that she's trembling.
- GJ Dera, don't let her leave either!
- Haha, Shiori ends up making them
dinner. Anko helped. Anko is disturbingly cute when she smiles. <3
- Public baths with Shiori, Anko and Tamako! Characters usually look different with their hair down, but Tamako looks really, really different.
- And then hair down and tied to the side and glasses and ::passes out::
- Kanna really did fix the locker.
- Huh, Shiori is a tough one. She's back to avoiding Tamako at school. Damnit, be befriended!
- OH MY GOD
. Shiori in the bathroom, with her glasses off, practicing thanking Tamako. And making herself totally embarrassed. She totally wants to say it, but can't. I loooooooooove Shiori.
- Heh, she finally works up the courage but misses her opportunity.
- GJ again Dera. Shiori tries to get out of thanking Tamako by asking Dera to, but he's not letting her off so easily. =D
- A bit of fateful intervention from their teacher later and it's off to Tamako's again! Heh, just knowing Tamako is like a free pass to VIP treatment in Usagi-yama shopping district.
- BWHAHA poor Dera. He delivers Shiori, and she ends up on a date with Tamako instead. Dera just got tossed under the bus.
- At the coffee shop... BEFRIENDING COMPLETE! And it is just gloooooorious. I am so fucking giddy now. They're goddamned adorable.
- Of course Shiori wanted to be friends with them all along, but when confronted with a real chance, she didn't know what to do.
Best episode yet, goddamn. So so so good.
Dera was used perfectly here. He provided his usual amusing quirkiness, but it all served the explicit purpose of bringing Shiori and Tamako together.