Re: Episode 3
- Momo and Aoi on the train <3 And Akane delivering newspapers using her superpowers...
- HAHAHA Akane has TTGL glasses to mask her identity. Then flies straight into a building anyway.
- Oh god. I had forgotten. Wakaba is Ootsubo Yuka. TOSHINOU KYOUKOOOOOO!
- Wakaba saw. Time to DOCKINGU with her and bring her into the team!
- Heh, Akane's face when she recognizes Wakaba.
- Akane is a terrible liar.
- I can't stop smiling when I hear Kyouko coming from Wakaba, goddamn.
- HAHAHA the chase pauses to help a teacher, then immediately resumes.
- FUCK YEAH MOMO PRINCESS CARRY. But lol way to exploit your imouto, Akane. And I would killlll for a Wakaba/Momo DOCKINGU.
- Akane and Momo bath time yay.
- HAHAHAHAHA well this ceased to be kendo pretty quickly. Throws, sword catches, dual wield... How much of this is supposed to be Akane's normal strength and how much is augmentation from her new powers?
- Oh man, that docking sequence was hot. Wakaba coming up from behind and kissing Akane on the forehead <3
- ...But I think it's Momo who Wakaba is most into. I need that pairing, so hard. But I assume she'll be paired up with Himawari.
ED is fantastic. I want to see all combinations!
Damn, that was ruuuuuuuuuuushed as shit. I assume the next episode will be equally rushed. But it's all for the sake of getting the introduction episodes out of the way so we can get on with the really epic stuff (plus it was just really fun), so I'm okay with it. We've only got a cour to work with after all.