Re: Episode 3
- Akane is way late and her scooter has broken down. Now how to make it on time, transform into Vivid Red.
- Akane crash lands on the beach in front of Wakaba. Even with zero kendo experience, Akane's athleticism is enough to win.
- It's the first day and Akane is already in the doghouse. I guess Mizuha forgot to let Akane know not to use her powers like that.
- Wakaba is out for revenge, and it's a wild goose chase inside the school. But it ends thanks to Momo.
- The gauntlet has been thrown down. This time, Akane can't back down.
- And in this fight, true strength is drawn out. Wakaba's mentality meant that kendo wasn't fun and games as it ought to be.
- The Alone strikes, and Wakaba becomes Vivid Green to save the day.
This show just keeps on getting better with each episode as Wakaba is a totally great character here. The story about how the two became friends through a sport that Wakaba is totally the master at and Akane knows next to nothing about is just amazing. Next episode, Himawari comes out of hiding.
Avatar: Kuroyukihime of Accel World
It's time to graduate from here. But there's still some business left.
The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!