Re: Episode 3: Gods und Panzer
- Sasami makes an adorable rabbit.
- More Sasami report explaining what is going on. So the power was indeed passed to onii-chan but he still thinks Sasami has it. So how much of his behavior towards her is based on that? Is it all love, or a pinch of fear too?
- And now we have an overarching plot too - their flight from the Tsukuyomi clan.
- SUDDENLY THREE ARMS. >_>
- Okay now we even get explanations for onii-chan hiding his face and his servile attitude towards (and lust for) Sasami. What the hell, this show is making too much sense now!
- ...And Tsurugi is Amaterasu.
- But gave her power to Tama. And Kagami is a cyborg weapon with the power of a cursed god and what the fuck.
- !!!!!!!!!!! HAZUKI ERINO! What the hell I have not heard her voice in much much much too long. What was the last remotely important role, Riho in Tamayura?
- Annnnnd switching things up again, Sasami really does have the power, but unconsciously granted some of it to onii-chan and suppressed it in herself. And now she has it back, and can go to school, and um... it almost feels like this is a three episode OVA that just ended.
Ganbaranai Cooking! Sasami's recipes seem to be missing a few steps.
I can certainly say this show is nothing like what I would have guessed.