- "Based on my skills, I'd be in the 100th year of high school." I love Awai.
- Surprised Ako makes adorable noises.
- Huh. Well, Harvest Time was a lot more underwhelming than I expected. They totally could have played that up more, or left more material in the beginning of the episode before it. Maybe they just built it up so well in the previous episode that anything would seem fairly most after waiting a month.
- But I'm glad Ako did so well - second most points at the table that rond. Still about 70k down on Shiraitodai though.
- Oh hey, the players actually talking to each other after a game. Why don't we get more of that? Also Sera is totally into Ako. =D
- But Ako prefers girlier girls...
- Bwhahaha, Sera made FunaQ jealous.
- Next up, Team Subara's Buchou!
- And Arata. By far the Achiga girl who's gotten the least focus. I barely even remember her playing a game. Now that we have two episodes after this instead of one, I assume her game will run this whole episode and into the next. Then an ep and a half for Shizu, plus a short epilogue?
- Awww, Arata loves you, Harue.
- So Seiko is the fisher. Doesn't sound as impressive as the sniper.
- Okay so Himeko and Mairu share an intimate sensual link via bondage. Works for me.
- Haha oh shit. FunaQ is not happy about being ignored. FunaQ is dangerous when she's not happy.
- Arata feels like she's being left out of the story. Yes, Arata, you're a member of Achiga. Sorry.
- Awww, Saki hanging out with Koromo and Hajime.
- Huh, even Koromo thinks Shizu is something special. I look forward to seeing why.
- ::lick:: ...FunaQ is creepy as fuck.
- HAHAHAHA oh god the innuendo.
- I wonder what Awai and Shizu will pull out? I mean, if we already know ahead of time how a bunch of hands will go, that limits surprises in the last match. Though I guess there are a lot of hands we don't see, so two of three aren't going to totally determine a game.
- Hooray, Arata wins a hand! You go and force
them to realize you're there, Arata.
- Wow. FunaQ is taking a bit bite out of Shiraitodai.
- FunaQ reaches out for Arata's skirt (under which there are clearly no panties, of course
)... and flips it!
- Arata is kinda badass when she needs to be.
- Nice little backstory about Arata and the weight of benig the club president. ...Wait, she's the club president?! I feel like other characters feel when they find out Yumi isn't president of Tsuruga.
I totally forgot Arata was the president, if it's even been mentioned. Though I don't know who I assumed it was. Ako or Kuro I guess.
- Also lol Achiga has their own fanclub.
- Heh, tsundere Bansai girl is so cute.
- Awww.. yeah I realllllly like this Arata bit, short though it is.
- Holy shit only down 11k? Shiraitodai has gotten smashed
. This just means Awai is going to be all the more terrifying early on in her match...
- RESERVATION SEVEN!
- OOoh the credits are starting. Will Arata take first before this ends, or will Mairu set up a truly enormous hand for Himeko in the last match? Such exciting tension~
- And it goes to Mairu. Awai is not the least bit scared. =D
- TOKI AWAKENS!
She may not get a lot of focus usually, but I really enjoyed Arata in this episode. I love the whole theme of Achiga, particularly Arata, seeking revenge for Harue's semifinals loss.
Fuuuuuuck we have to wait another month. ;_; Shizu vs Awai vs Himeko vs... oh yes, Ryuuka. This will be so fucking good.