Re: Episode 5
- Is Kyouya going to end up brushing every girl's hair by the end?
- Well Megumi makes 3 out of 4. But we don't see her with her hair down, boo. Maybe later.
- Kyouya, being "manly" and "wild" does not work for you at all.
- Of course Mao believes in Santa.
- Those girls have remarkable shoe accuracy.
- And suddenly it's new years. Shion is going to be graduating soon if this pace keeps up.
- Kotatsu-cam. Legs everywhere!
- Boo I wanted to see Megumi's legs under there too.
- A Valentine's Day filled with despair for Kyouya.
- Mao feeds off his despair like sweet sweet nectar.
- Maids to the rescue.
Next time, imouto rampage.
I think my favorite aspect of this show is that Mao breaks her archetype a little by being he most mischievous one. Megumi is too, so it runs in the famil, and Shion aids and abets Mao's shenanigans. But Mao's character type is generally just the but of jokes, not the one playing the jokes on other people. She's much more the latter than the former, which is a lot of fun.