- After a bit more "hur dur what?" from Saki, she really starts to get proactive for the first time in a long time this episode. She proposes the plan to escape the Fiend, which is nice to see. More of this, please? She's supposed to be the heroine.
- Maria, I miss you. ;_;
- Wow the whole sequence with the gunpowder mutant was really
good. I'm especially happy Saki is at least temporarily separated from Satoru, because now the story pretty much has to let her do things on her own, and not just ask him to explain every single thing to her. At least I hope so.
- She runs into someone... who almost kills her thinking she's a queerat.
- Tomiko. ;_; I like her a lot, but it doesn't seem like she's long for this world.
- And Saki has officially taken over Tomiko's job.
Things should get prettttttttty crazy from here on out, not that they aren't already.