- Funyaa~ Hey Kagami, listen to Sasami. She's serious about wanting friends. ;_;
- ...If a bit casually rude about it.
- Kagami agrees but, um, she might not be the best choice of first friend for a needs ex-hikikomori. Kagami doesn't believe in showering others with emotion, to say the least.
- Although it was interesting how she stopped herself from calling Sasami annoying and aeed to go to the cafeteria with her. Even if that didn't work out.
- Hahah, that look of confusion and disgust on Kagami's face when Sasami asks her to do trivial things.
- Going to the bathroom doesn't work out either. I think Kagami is cursed.
- Ouch. Sasami just got told off. By a very beat up and bloody Kagami. The hell happened to her?
- And then told off in an even worse way at school afterward. Maaaaaaan. Sasami's awkwardness is partly to blame, but it's really heartrending to see her trying so hard and being shut down completely.
- Fffffff, especially when she sees Kagami immediately going to hang out with other girls. I'm sure there's some stuff going on behind the scenes and Kagami is just protecting Sasami, but I feel so bad for Sasami right now. ;_;
- Tama might have been a better choice from the get-go, though it wouldn't help Sasami in school.
- Ah there we go. Basically being friends with Sasami would cause the whole jealous universe to see Kagami as its enemy. That's a pretty legit reason for trying to keep her distance while she takes out the problems.
- "You do not want to make me angry." Badass Sasami. =D
that was totally adorable. <3
And that ED heh.