- Afuu's hair has changed. How curious!
- Makyooooooon proves her femininity to Afuu. Sort of.
- She fails. Sorry Makoto, you will always be Miki's Honey. Even puchi-Miki.
- Makoto goes out on a job, leaving Afuu behind. Afuu is sad. ;_:
- Then a well-meaning Yukiho deals a triple blow to Makoto's femininity.
- Yayoi has to make Harukasan lunch. Makoto is busy with Makochi. Nobody has time for poor Hibiki.
- Except SUDDENLY TAKANE.
- ...Takane controls Koami and Komami like her personal army.
- The tsukkomi required here is beyond Hibiki's levels.
- Takane reveals her gift. Puchi-Hibiki! In a fish.
- Toka. Chi.
- And suddenly we're all teleporting to puchi-Hibiki's homeland via Miurasan.
- Which happens to be Brazil.
- Or not. It's Okinawa. You were off by a bit, Takane and Miurasan...
I love Takane.
- "Let's try to find someone who speaks Japanese." And then came Iori!
- Iori who is trying to escape from eating supipapupu.
Hibiki and Chibiki decide to live together.
- Oh hell yes I see a puchi-Takane.
- Her catchprahase is shijo. YAY TAKANE HAS A PUCHIDOL.
- And we shall call her, Takanya!
- But for some reason Takane is trying to foist her off on Chihaya. What, Takane, do you fear she'll be competition for your puchi-harem?
- Ritsuko is less than happy at the multiplication of puchidols.
- Ritsuko made Takanya cry. ;_;
- AmiMami step in to offer to take care of it. That can't be good.
- Haha, so it turns out AmiMami are no match for Takanya in anything. Takane dominates regardless of her form.
- ...But Chihaya might be even scarier. Also this was a puchi-less episode of Puchimas!.
- Realizing Chihaya is too dangerous, AmiMami play Makochi instead.
- ...They fare pretty poorly.
New ED! Really, really adorable ED. Iori, Yayoi, Takane, Azusa.