Re: Episode 10
- Inside the diary, the heroine says she loves Toma and is set to confess to him on 8/1.
- She was not running away from Toma. The diary says so.
- Into the hospital she goes. Ikki and her fanclubbers come to apologize.
- And in comes Ukyo to throw her into the next world.
- In this world, she loves Ukyo. He correctly told her to stay home today.
- Steel beams falling? Accident at the intersection? Poisonous gas in the playground? Ukyo saw all that.
- Her heel gets stuck on the rail and the train is speeding ahead. Just in the nick of time, Ukyo saves her.
- So this world is trying to kill her within the next month.
This is the best episode of the show so far seeing how Toma went from being the worst to the best guy in this show once the truth was revealed, and that we finally learn something of dire consequence in this show, something that hung over our heads in the first nine episodes. But then there is something mysterious about Ukyo. He seems to know everything that is going on, and I get the feeling that he is the key to everything. If he correctly figured out what happens in order to protect the heroine, there must be a lot more to him than just being a professional photographer. It will be really interesting to see just who he is and what he had been up to. In the meantime, the heroine totally lacks any common sense to protect herself, which I guess is a side-effect of having amnesia.
Avatar: Kuroyukihime of Accel World
It's time to graduate from here. But there's still some business left.
The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!