- AmiMami vs Chihaya and Chicchan!
- AmiMami are no match.
- Swimsuit episode!
- Chihaya is serious.
- Yayoi is cute.
- Miki is asleep.
- Yukiho is in a hole.
- Haruka is sexy.
- Haha Haruka's face when she rejects P-san. Chibiki goooo!
- Round 1, puchidols.
- Yayo does her best!
- ...But Chibiki wins. No surprise there.
- All these scantily clad girls excite Kotori.
- Oh. a second group. Everyone will be getting involved.
- Kotori/Piyopiyo. Nosebleed.
- Iori/Io. Too cute.
- AmiMami/Takanya team?
- Takane/Koami/Komami team?
- Heh, P-san, I think you just need to go home for today.
- As usual, nobody is a match for Takane/Takanya no matter the form we're talking about... but ramen is still her weakness.
- So awww, it's Makochi carrying Io to the goal.
- Ritsuko sets aside the rules because cute is justice.
- Unsurprisingly, the competition ends in Kakapocalypose.
- But Yayo wins!
- Due to an KoamiKomami prank and some impossible physics, Chibiki and Yayo are entangled in each others' hair.
- But god listening to them "talk" is adorable.
- "When Chibiki cries, she summons animals." Uh. Those are sure some animals.
- I'm guessing a giant chicken flying out of the office windows isn't something Kotori expected...
- Suddenly puchidols raining from the sky.
- Hibiki makes a heroic save.
- With the help of a multi-headed serpent...
- Harukasan multiplied again. It's Ritsuko's job to get them back!
- With some help fro Miurasan.
- ...Even Harukasans have to be scared of Ritcuko.
- Well unless they're riding an army of pandas, apparently.