- Okay, first mom's rocket blows up on the launch pad. Then we find out that the island is on fire. And that it's probably radioactive. And now armed rebels are trying to overthrow the government.
o_O Uh, wow.
- This is sooooo weird. My high school visual novel just entered a war zone. The image of Kud in her sleeping bag listening to machine gun fire is, just, uh...
- Oh hey mom is alive. For now. Watch the rebels kill her.
- Kud, I don't think you not becoming an astronaut is your mother's bggest concern right now.
- Her house just got shelled. And now she's capured by rebels. WHAT THE FUCK THIS IS SO WEIRD WHAT AM I WATCHING.
- What are the chances that two members of the Little Busters (counting Kanata as an honorary member) know Russian? Though if it were anyone it'd be Kanata and Yuiko.
- Baseball flashback courtesy of Mio. Apparently Kud can jump superhuman distances.
- What an impractical way to chain her up. Also holy shit having her whole body, even as light as it is, pulling on one arm would hurt.
- Is she really going to break that chain herself? And escape past armed guards?
? What just happened? Goddamn we really need to get Refrain, there's so much on the supernatural side that story still needs to explain. Magical gear teleportation!
? Why is she wearing nothing but her cape! Didn't she have clothes on earlier? o_O ::skims back:: Oh wow. No, she didn't. I totally did not notice.
- They're not just going to flash forward to her safe and sound back in Japan are they?
- Alright they do put some things between this and that. Too bad we didn't see Kud talking to her mother though.
- KUDRYAVKA STRIKE BACKS! =D
Yes, that episode was completely ridiculous on more levels than I thought possible. And Riki and Kud seem remarkably nonplussed about teleporting gears
But what the hell, it totally worked. I loved that episode, which is a relief after the previous episode fell flat. This was such a great mix of sweet and cute and happy and sad and completely fucking batshit crazy that I can't help but enjoy it.