- Gotta stay away from that well. Ukyo went down it and it was painful.
- So that's why he's dangerous. He has split personality, and his evil side is out to get her.
- Ukyo is laying out there, and the heroine now knows about his other half.
- Some thugs are about to beat up Ukyo with a knife. But the evil side fights back and does the stabbing.
- Ukyo did say to stay away from that well. But she doesn't listen thanks to that text. Ukyo slashes his hand to save the day.
- The day of reckoning has arrived, and it's a full force typoon out there.
- And once again, the heroine doesn't listen. The text says Ukyo will die at the university, and it's another trap where the evil Ukyo will kill her.
The heroine's naivety knows no limits in this episode. If it were not for some timely intervention by the normal Ukyo that she would have been dead already. Now, she made the dumbest decision of all to come to the university when just about everybody else took the storm seriously and stayed sheltered in place. Now, she needs to survive for 30 minutes while trapped in a burning auditorium. Sure, she is feeling the effects of amnesia, but even so, she should still have some common sense after what she went through in all of those parallel worlds and everything.
Avatar: Kuroyukihime of Accel World
It's time to graduate from here. But there's still some business left.
The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!