Re: Episode 13
- Wow, all of those upgraded costumes look amazing.
- ...That's a lot of Noise.
- O_O Girls, this is impressive as hell and all, but there isn't going to be a city left at this rate.
- Oh my. Fine becomes a goo-girl.
- Nice sword juggling, Kurisu. =D
- GO GO MIKUUUUUU!!!!
- Hahaha oh god the ultimate attack is called Synchrogazer. We will defeat evil with a Mizuki Nana #1 hit single!
- >_> So. 13 minutes left. Really enough time to introduce a new Big Bad for Hibiki to sacrifice herself to? I guess it might just barely be enough but damnit we need a sizable epilogue to handle the opening scene properly.
- Oh. Ohhhhhhh. HHAHAHHAH, okay, um, I guess this works. She's going to destroy the earth with a chunk of the moon. So Hibiki will have to get her zesshou on.
- Hibiki takes this pretty well. >_>
- And Ryouko takes over again at the very end (purple eyes and all).
- So alright I can kinda see where this is going. Hibiki needs to fly out into space and tape the moon back together, but there will be a big explosion and stuff and cue however long of big sad for Miku before Hibiki returns at the end saying she finally finished cleaning up the moon or something. At least that better be how it goes.
- Happy yuri singing fun time!
- Sword big enough, Tsubasa?
- Enough missiles, Kurisu?
- ...Uh I don't know what that is Hibiki, but good job!
- And the moon goes boom.
- First scene again. Exactly 4.5 minutes left.
- Well, ok I guess that works. But I was hoping for something much more emotional.
No kiss, not even an "I love you". If Hibiki were a boy and Miku were a girl they would have embraced and declared their undying love and kissed long and deep. You know it's true. So instead we just get a "Sorry for the wait derpderp". Is that really all you have for Miku after so long, Hibiki?
Yeah sure, I'm very very glad they didn't do some bullshit "yuri = death" ending but c'mon, after making me worry about it ALL SHOW LONG, I wanted something... ...much more moving. If they had kissed I honest to goodness would have imported this entire show for just that, ignoring that I've already imported 7 from Winter. But, of course, they don't. Meh.
Anime DVD/BD Sales Data: 2013 Thread (data), (preorder discussions)
p.s. BUY YUYUSHIKI BDS RIGHT THE FUCK NOW YOU BASTARDS
Last edited by something : 04-07-2012 at 07:17 PM.