Re: Episode 12
- So many kids. What's the minimum age to buy SAO? Though I suppose out of 10,000 this isn't too surprising a number. Though I imagine there were more that died already.
- Yui is cute!
- Yui is sleepy!
- Oh and we finally meet someone seemingly intelligent from the Army.
- So the stupid guy we met early on is-- YUI DRINKS CUTELY!
- Yui knows when someone is telling the truth or not. It must be her cuteness! Or that she is SAO. Or something.
- Uhhhhh, Kirito and Asuna. I know Yui is adorable and hard to resist but when a defenseless (as far as they know) little girl wants to go into a high level dungeon, you say no. Bad parents!
- At least it's enemies in the 60s, which should be a piece of cake for Kirito and Asuna.
- Yui likes watching frogs get slaughtered. =D
- Yui Yui Yui Yuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
- Enemy. Kirito tries tp play the badass again, thank goodness Asuna pretty much told him to shove it.
- And they both gets their asses whipped in one hit, haha. Well, as long as it's equal opportunity failure.
- Because now it's YUI TIIIIIIIME!
- Yui is immortal! Unsurprising but yaaaay anyway.
- Hahah oh wow, that sword.
- One shot, one kill.
- Time to confirm that Yui is indeed an AI. She's not quite the foundation of the system itself, but she is part of that "Cardinal" system and is in control of the mental states of players. So that's a rather important piece of the system, certainly.
- And with this being revealed at the halfway point you know there's got to be way more to her. Though I suppose later arcs could move onto something else... oh fuck, that would mean no more Yui.
- What. No. NO. YOU CAN NOT DELETE YUI. STOP THAT.
- Um. The fuck are you doing, Kirito? How would you even know what to type into that GM console, this doesn't make any sense. But I have to say I'm curious how a scene like that is described in the novels. In animation you can get away with utter bullshit like "throw some numbers and static on a screen and BAM Kirito makes shit happen" but in a novel you have to describe what he's doing in words and how do you write this scene without sounding completely fucking ridiculous?
- I isolated her program and downloaded it into my Nerv gear and oh my god are you serious how did someone write this without feeling completely embarrassed in themselves as a human? Hahaha.
- But, shit, know what? I don't care, as long as it results in getting Yui back somehow. I don't want to wait until the end of the show though. ;_;
Man. Why do things have to happen so fast in this show? How was it a good idea, on any planet, for Yui to only get two episodes? In fact, if this post-sidestory stuff is all still the first novel (or are we in the second yet?), what the hell do the other 8-9 cover? (Don't actually answer that.) Kirito and Asuna's relationshp should have taken a few more episodes before turning into SEX&MARRIAGE, and Yui should have been around at least three times this long.
This was still a really good one because OHGODYUI. But what now? ("it was good, but..." striks again.) Man there's only one more episode before I should be putting my October import order in. Hurry up and let me decide, SAO!
Anime DVD/BD Sales Data: 2013 Thread (data), (preorder discussions)
p.s. BUY KINMOSA ALL DAY EVERY DAY