Re: Episode 12
- Kurumi! If there's some kind of massive massive misdirection going on, you're still my vote for imouto.
- Holy fuck that is the largest ice cream sundae ever.
- Man Mei has known of Miyabi for a long time.
- Okay so Miyabi getting shot down was held back a few minutes (and a week) to now. At least she got her kiss in.
- Yay, now it's time ot put Yuzurina in her place. =D This is your chance to be kinda cool, Shougo, don't blow it.
- Alright it was the "incest controversy plan" indeed.
- Ikusu came in with the conclusive evidence, but SHougo did pretty well there. Nice that he isn't in the dark all the way through or anything.
- But ohhhhh man Yuzurina has that calm evil down to a science. Awesome.
- ::blinks:: Huh. The "I'm going to destroy that bitch" look on Shougo's face caught me by surprise. How awesome would it be if he devoted his every waking moment to crushing Seri and Yuru now? I wonder if the has that in him. Or maybe it was just generic anger. Looked pretty determined though.
- Mei emerges from the nurse's office ater performing her dark arts on Miyabi.
- We already knew but Mei finally confirms it for real. Yay, the show isn't going to dance around the issue and leave us hanging. Good stuff.
- A nice, straightforward conversation. And everything adds up quite well, without relying on ridiculous plot holes or leaps of logic. I'm really enjoying this.
- But man Miyabi got played pretty hard by Yuzurina.
- And Miyabi with her hair down through all of this. <3
- Awwwwwww... that was a really nice line. "Let's become more than lovers. Brother and sister." That's, like, the best way I've ever heard someone conclude this particular issue. Shougo gets some major respect points for me with this episode.
- Miyabi is happy, Mei is happy, Shougo is happy. I guess the remaining task is someone letting Konoe in on what all is going on.
- Uh, oh nevermind. I guess Miyabi was revealed to the group off camera.
- No Konoe ending, then. With the novels ongoing, and the important issue for me being Miyabi's situation, I'm totally okay with that. We've also pretty clearly narrowed down the romantic interest to Rinka or Konoe (read: obviously Konoa) for later in the story.
Really really great finale. This ended up being one the best of the straightforward harem series I've seen.
Also, a next episode preview for an OVA coming out next March? That's bizarre. And would be extremely confusing if I hadn't read about the OVA already.
Anime DVD/BD Sales Data: 2013 Thread (data), (preorder discussions)
p.s. BUY YUYUSHIKI BDS RIGHT THE FUCK NOW YOU BASTARDS