Re: Episode 13 (Finale)
Does this really have to end? ;_; At least we'll have sales numbers on Tuesday, which might give some hint as to whether we can expect a third season.
- Nice new outfit for Cinque.
- And Leon-hime too, mygod.
- An adorable, relaxing, nice day out for the heroes and princesses. <3
- Adele will have a hero crystal for Nanami... in season three. IT MUST HAPPEN.
- Farewell party, farewell presents, farwell onsen time.
- And haha Cou-sama leaves Becky and Millhi to have some alone time. But that presents a dilemma for Cinque.
- Haha, Leon-hime in that lovely Millhi eyecatch.
- Becky and Millhi are too adorable together. Especially when Millhi's tail wags in happiness.
- Cinque is such a good protagonist. He's understandably surprised at first, but manages to get in the bath with Cou-sama without any unnecessary theatrics.
- Also nice that she's making Cinque think about the future of some of his relationships.
- He's still focused on beating Nanami - but will take Cou-sama's warnings to heart.
- Heh, "A freshly washed Cou-sama." Cuddle more please. <3
- "Jaa... gyuuuuuuu~!" OH MY GOD. I nearly passed out. Millhi and Cinque are an amazing couple, and Millhi is just... just... ARRRRGH SO CUTE.
- Though it's a good thing Becky is exceptionally accepting of Millhi as Cinque's choice... because having him sleeping with Millhi in his arms mere feet away could be painful otherwise.
- Besides, Becky belongs to Cou-sama. <3 <3 <3
- Back on Earth. London for Nanami, Japan for Becky and Cinque. And with a fair amount of the episode left to spare, interesting.
- Woah Cinque's mom is hot.
- Awwwwww, Becky misses Cou-sama so much it's hard to sleep alone now.
- And she's busy learning the Flonyard language, heh.
- Woooooooow, Becky. Looking good. Hair down hellyes.
- Well that was a very cute and Dog Days'-like way of having Becky conclusively decide that she wants to continue just as friends. Heh.
- And more cuteness as the ED plays.
Absolutely perfect ending in every way possible. Season one was about Cinque. Season two was about Becky. I can't wait for season three to be about Nanami!
Maaaaaan I am so torn between this and Yuru Yuri♪♪ for best show of the season. But being unable to choose because of so much exceptional anime is a dilemma I'll gladly face any time.
Anime DVD/BD Sales Data: 2013 Thread (data), (preorder discussions)
p.s. BUY KINMOSA ALL DAY EVERY DAY