06-22-2013, 11:50 PM
This User May Transform At Will
Join Date: Jul 2006
Re: [AU / UK] Lupin the Third: The Woman Called Fujiko Mine
via Hanabee Facebook page
Hanabee SydNova Announcement @supanovaexpo
LUPIN THE THIRD: THE WOMAN CALLED FUJIKO MINE
Release Date: 16TH OCTOBER 2013 (PART 1)
Hanabee Entertainment Licenses Lupin the Third ~ A Woman Called Fujiko Mine (Lupin the Third: Mine Fujiko to Iu Onna|LUPIN the Third ～峰不二子という女～)
RELEASE DATE: 16TH OCTOBER 2013 | 20th November 2013 (PART 2)
- Marks the 40th Anniversary of the hugely successful Lupin the Third series.
- Directed by Sayo Yamamoto (Redline, Eureka Seven & Samurai Champloo).
- Music by Shinichiro Watanabe who directed Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo & Kids on the Slope.
- Animated by the studio that has done Magic Knight Rayearth & Baccano!.
Behind every great man, there is a great woman.
A cult has become the target of Lupin III's latest heist but he might not be the only one after the treasures that their leader has kept hidden. It seems the alluring lover of the cult leader may just be a thief herself and more than capable to handle Lupin in the race for the treasure.
But in this chase to outsmart the other, this little game takes a twist for the unexpected when Lupin has set his sights beyond the cult's treasure to the female thief herself. Her name, Fujiko Mine, and Lupin may just be a little infatuated with this femme fatale beauty. What he doesn't know is that behind her wily charms lies a greater tragedy at hand.
This is the story of how Lupin III, the greatest thief of his generation, met his match in Fujiko Mine.
- All 13 Episodes split into two parts.
- Limited edition combo pack hardcover book.
- Dual language English dub & Original Japanese audio.
Stop everything you doing and watch [Lupin the Third ~ A Woman Called Fujiko Mine] Otaku US Magazine
If you like great comedies, dark tragedies, beautiful art, or all of the above, you cannot afford to miss Lupin the Third: The Woman Called Fujiko Mine. Kotaku.com
Last edited by WTK : 06-23-2013 at 10:02 AM.