All ashamel's Comments

Never Sleep Again : The Elm Street Legacy REVIEW (Article) - 1/23/2014 7:57:59 PM

Does it cover extra info above and beyond all the extras in the blu-ray collection? There's a lot of stuff already there including, I believe, all the points you describe.

Cat People Collectors Edition Blu-ray Review (Article) - 1/21/2014 7:47:33 PM

Such a cool movie (except possibly for how some of the real cats were treated).

New Terminator TV Series (Article) - 12/8/2013 3:46:51 PM

I didn't realise that the writers of this also were instrumental to the first series. Excellent news.

New Terminator TV Series (Article) - 12/8/2013 3:39:45 PM

TSCC is one of my favourite SF shows ever. S1 got banged about by the writer's strike, but I think it eventually got canned because of politics with the producers of the 4th movie.

Anyway, I hope this is good, but I would have preferred more of the old one.

Doctor Who: The Night Of The Doctor Mini-Episode (Article) - 11/17/2013 8:37:48 PM

Took me ages to realise the joke, when the Doctor asks 'Will it Hurt?' Indeed it will.

TV Wasteland: This Is The End... (Article) - 9/30/2013 5:44:12 PM

Bugger. Even from Australia I read this every week.

Top 10 Big Screen Vampires (Article) - 9/18/2013 5:40:26 PM

I think these ones deserve to be on the list:

Miriam (Catherine Deneuve) from The Hunger

Eli (Lina Leandersson) from Let the Right One In

Marie (Anne Parillaud) from Innocent Blood

Lestat (Tom Cruise) from Interview and, in a completely different way, Lestat (Stuart Townsend) from Queen of the Damned (yes).

New Dracula 3D Poster and Release Date (Article) - 9/12/2013 5:36:04 PM

You've been able to buy an English version from the Italian Amazon for a while. I just haven't worked up the motivation to do so, because apparently it's very bad.

Under the Dome: Let The Games Begin Review (Article) - 8/28/2013 11:14:34 PM

I really hope the woman threw herself off the boat deliberately, and has thus escaped. Otherwise the whole thing would be flat and pointless (which at least would make it consistent).

Although I think she said she had only recently returned to Chester's Mill, which is why Big Jim didn't know who she was.

The Summer of '83: Metalstorm: The Destruction of Jared-Syn (Article) - 8/21/2013 5:07:08 PM

I saw this in the cinema, for my sins. About the only thing I remember is that at the end of one scene, the camera did a dramatic zoom into some shrub-thingie, just so a branch stuck out of the screen. 3D at its finest.

ASHAMEL'S MANIACAL PERSONA