All avidfan's Comments

ALF Movie (Article) - 5/24/2012 11:18:05 AM

The did an updated, edigier Alf already. It was called Paul.

Walking Dead Michonne First Look (Article) - 5/23/2012 12:59:13 PM

This cannot come fast enough.

Prometheus International Trailer (Article) - 4/30/2012 10:34:16 AM

I wish I didn't watch that, but even more impressed than before. I realize this won't sell as many tickets as the Avengers and Dark Knight Rises, but this is most likely the movie I will want to watch again after I walk out. Great look!

The Amazing Spider-Man Trailer (Article) - 2/8/2012 7:57:16 AM

I was wrong. I now believe.

First SKYFALL Screenshot Online (Article) - 2/2/2012 7:27:14 AM

Yes he progressed so far he's Jason Bourne. I realize the source material was what it was, but the movies are chicks, gadgets, and a cool guy around the world... Oh I almost forgot the awesome super villains.

New DREDD Photo Online (Article) - 1/31/2012 12:22:14 PM

Looks the same as Sly.

The Stand Writer Hired (Article) - 1/19/2012 11:11:23 AM

Give the guy a break. Affleck was pretty good in The Town and other movies he's made. The two movies I have seen he directed, Gone Baby Gone and The Town were very good if not great movies... I think he got an Oscar for writing a big hit too that a lot of people like. I am sure he will do just fine. He could play Larry Underwood too. Does Jennifer Garner have a sister Ben?

Viral Dark Knight Rises Documents (Article) - 12/8/2011 11:09:16 AM

I am pretty sure an indestructible man dressed in armor with bat ears driven to fight crime with his billions of dollars is never going to be realistic. Just let Batman be Batman and if this requires a Doomsday Bomb so be it... can't wait.

Piranha 3DD Trailer Online (Article) - 10/19/2011 8:29:54 AM

Finally a sequel/remake everyone has been clamoring for!

First AVENGERS Trailer Next Week (Article) - 10/7/2011 12:21:28 PM

I really liked Thor, Cap, and the Incredible Hulk. Ironman I was a great movie. Ironman II I did not like for the most part. I supsect Avengers will be more like IM II. I hope I am wrong, but it just seems like its going to be too busy to really do anything substantial.

AVIDFAN'S MANIACAL PERSONA