All axia777's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 2,745

Game of Thrones Season 4: Weapons & Training Featurette (Article) - 3/28/2014 1:46:29 PM

I download the show and own all the Blu Ray sets. I only download because I refuse to pay for cable TV which is a requirement for having HBO. I want to watch the show as it comes out, not months later.

The day that HBO makes a service like Netflix is the day that I pay HBO directly for new releases. Otherwise they can piss off.

Mania Review: Noah (Article) - 3/28/2014 1:40:59 PM

I am not labeling individuals, but the entire religion. In fact, all religions. I see them all as a cultural virus that infects and holds humanity back from true progress out of the dark ages of past centuries.

Being a good person does not come from some Sky God or some book that was written over two thousand years ago. Being a good person comes from individual choices.

But again, to each their own. The day that I stop being a militant atheist is the day religions stop effecting political and social policies. Keep religions private. They should not effect government policies in the slightest, ever.

End of my additions to this thread. Have a good one.

Fox Sets Dates for Fantastic Four and Wolverine Sequels (Article) - 3/28/2014 1:06:26 PM

FF now stands for Fantastic Fail.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Trailer (Article) - 3/28/2014 1:04:55 PM

Sounds like we have a lot in common violator14. We both hate the X-Crap Singer douches upon the world and this new TMNT is a total joke to us. LOL If I could up vote you I would.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Trailer (Article) - 3/28/2014 12:32:08 PM

This project should have been based on the original TMNT graphic novels and given to the same crew that did Sin City.

This is crap based off of the kiddie cartoons. How sad. The real TMNT has more in common with Hellblazer or Sin City than the 80's cartoon, which I was never fond of at all.

Mania Review: Noah (Article) - 3/28/2014 12:30:08 PM

I am an Atheist so to me it is all fairy tales. I would not spend money on this movie nor would I watch it on Netflix. I do not support ignorance and hateful belief systems.

To each their own. That is all I have to say.

X-Men: Days of Future Past Trailer 2 (Article) - 3/24/2014 3:35:41 PM

Go to hell Fox.  I will never give you one more cent for the rest of time.

Fox Sets Dates for Fantastic Four and Wolverine Sequels (Article) - 3/21/2014 5:13:03 PM

Oh look, more Fox movies I am not going to watch.  LOL  Make mine MARVEL.

First Gotham Catwoman Photo Revelaed (Article) - 3/21/2014 4:49:11 PM

I am sorry, I do want to be mean, but she looks like her face is squished like an alcohol syndrome baby. This is messed up.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 3/14/2014 3:52:23 PM

From Bleeding Cool:

Fox Looking To Dump Fantastic Four Director, Screenplay And Recast, Six Months Before They Are Due To Shoot

So, is the new Fantastic Four movie DOA? LET"S ALL HOPE SO! GIVE THE RIGHTS BACK TO MARVEL!!!

AXIA777'S MANIACAL PERSONA