All axia777's Comments

Showing items 21 - 30 of 2,745
<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

The NEW Fantastic Four Cast! (Article) - 2/20/2014 1:33:44 PM

True that Wise!!!

ALMOST HUMAN: Disrupt Review (Article) - 2/20/2014 8:51:28 AM

Yeah, I have been re-watching the show in the proper order.  It is so much better of a story that I do not understand why they re-arranged it.  WTF were they thinking?  The show suddnely makes 100% more sense.

The NEW Fantastic Four Cast! (Article) - 2/20/2014 8:49:31 AM

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL!!!

Not even on Netflix. Fox is not getting my cash to screw over a movie that should be easy to make that honors the source material. Hell, even the first one barely did that!

Guardians of the Galaxy Teaser of Teaser (Article) - 2/18/2014 3:11:54 PM

I am calling NOW.  This movie is going to be the massive sleeper hit of the year.  No one thinks it will do well.  It will make 200 million.  Mark my words.

Appleseed Alpha for Sony Pictures (Article) - 2/17/2014 4:35:37 PM

I feel a tide of Whitewashing coming on.

ALMOST HUMAN: PERCEPTION Review (Article) - 2/17/2014 4:12:45 PM

It looks like Almost Human has been being aried out of f*cking order.

I hate Fox Network so so so much it hurts my mind. I wish all the awesome shows that were developed on Fox were on other better networks. F*ck Fox. I hope they all die and go out of business.

Because of this bullshit on of my new favorite shows is most likely going to be canceled. They f*cked over FireFly in the same damn way. The executives at Fox are stupid fucking dick heads.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/17/2014 4:10:42 PM

It looks like Almost Human has been being aried out of f*cking order.

Amazing Spider-Man 2 TRAILER 3 (Article) - 2/13/2014 3:49:26 PM

Fuck you Sony. We are excited about your damn movie and are promoting it FOR FREE. Then you take down the video because of your egos? DICKS.

ALMOST HUMAN: PERCEPTION Review (Article) - 2/12/2014 3:21:18 PM

Damn I hope to the Gods of Geekdome that this show does not get cancled.  It is so awesome!

Paul Bettany is The Vision in Avengers: Age of Ultron (Article) - 2/7/2014 2:47:43 PM

Yeah, the female Doom thing was shot down though I do not believe them when they said it was never considered. I think they did consider it but changed their minds when the back lash hit like a shit ton of bricks.

AXIA777'S MANIACAL PERSONA